Friday, June 14, 2013

Hey~

Hey-a Jammers! ^^ This is Wolfs4evea (Wolfs), I'm an admin/author of this blog (I put most of the cooler gadgets on the sides and put the little toast picture in the search engine). No, I don't think Whatwhat will just let anyone be an admin/author, I'm her good friend and am an experienced Blogger. :D Any who, I'm going to be writing about the same things What will be and you can join our epic Animal Jam adventures and journeys by clicking that "Join this Site" button on the side some where over there 
<---
Here's a quick image of me:
AJ Username?
Wolfs4evea
Nickname?
Wolfs
Do you have your own blog? 
Yes, Jamaa Times and I have another blog-Jamaa Times: Behind the Posts-just to show who my friends and me really are.
Favorite Color? 
Olive Green
Favorite Book(s)?
Warrior Series & Catching Fire
Favorite Animal? 
Cat
Hobbies?
Writing, reading, stuff on the computer, drawing

Alrighty, this is my first post and I already have a really neat glitch to go with it! 
Can you spot the difference between these two pictures?

Mutant's Screen

Magical's Screen
If you could find the difference, here's a hint!
Mutant's Screen

Magical's Screen
Hmm, I wonder what caused this glitch... And before you go, check out this odd new animal!

Wow! Is this another Gift Card animal-and if it is, why isn't it in the Diamond Shop? Is this AJHQ's way of saying "Sorry we brought the arctic wolves, lions, and snow leopard into store?" I wonder... 
That's all Jammers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

=^^= Because this blog is for everyone, please be appropriate! Don't forget to be kind and not to bully. If you break any of these rules your comment will be removed! Thank you!

-Wolfs ;D

Check out these posts!

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets