Monday, June 17, 2013

Missing!?

Hey Jammers, Imacutebunbunbunny (I call her Bunbun/Bunny) wanted me to talk about these glitches she's spotted since Whatwhat has not (yet) made her an author. 
When trying to shoot a scene for a music video, Bunny tried to howl but she remained standing!
Credit to Imacutebunbunbunny for photo
Also, when at the Wolf Party, I danced but I lost my top hat! 
Credit to Imacutebunbunbunny for photo
What the Mira?! And the last thing Bunny wanted me to post was her cat. 
Er, I mean, look at it in this picture! 
Credit to Imacutebunbunbunny for photo
Where did the cat's face go?! >_< Lastly, I was chatting with my buddy when I saw this!
I tried moving around, but it followed me! O_O






No comments:

Post a Comment

=^^= Because this blog is for everyone, please be appropriate! Don't forget to be kind and not to bully. If you break any of these rules your comment will be removed! Thank you!

-Wolfs ;D

Check out these posts!

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets