Saturday, June 15, 2013

Paradise Party!

As many of you don't know, I used to have a blog about glitches and scammers in AJ, because of lack of posts (I was lazy) I shut it down. However, I still have many of the pictures from that blog and remember a lot about what I wrote. ^^ Here's a crazy glitch with the Paradise Party. 
Is that suppose to happen!? Yikes! I hope not! 
I also spotted this odd glitch with the Shark Tooth Necklace. 

Notice how on the turtle, there is a brown stripe but not on the dolphin. Interesting, huh? >_(\ Oh, AJHQ! 


Be a toast lover today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=^^= Because this blog is for everyone, please be appropriate! Don't forget to be kind and not to bully. If you break any of these rules your comment will be removed! Thank you!

-Wolfs ;D

Check out these posts!

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets