Monday, July 29, 2013

Best Dressed Mess!

Hey guys! So, I know I haven't been posting for like-FOREVER but I've been really busy (not to mention, lazy) so I decided I'll post right now... 
A while ago, I was playing Best Dressed and after I voted for who was the best dressed, the little vote signs were still there! 
 Crazy huh? Oh, and when it was time to dress up out animals for the next theme, the vote signs were still there!
Crazy, huh!? 
In addition, to the vote buttons I spotted this half crocodile, half arctic wolf Jammer two Jammers down the right!
Whoa! O_O I hope that never comes out as a mask!
That's all for now! See you in Jamaa~

No comments:

Post a Comment

=^^= Because this blog is for everyone, please be appropriate! Don't forget to be kind and not to bully. If you break any of these rules your comment will be removed! Thank you!

-Wolfs ;D

Check out these posts!

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets