Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sorry for the Delay!

Hey there Jammers! Whatwhat here. Sorry for the Delay on posting glitches. Anyways, I said I would have a page full of them but, I don't. But, here are some that i found! 


Why is there a mold of the Pet Snake's hook?



How come I'm frozen?


Why hasn't Bunbun's Chocolate/Mud coating come off yet 0-0

Well, hope you enjoyed these glitches and I will have more soon!




Pssst. Hey. Are there any LPS Fans out there?If so, Check out my LPS Channel, RespectLPS. And, if you want to buy LPS, off of eBay, my eBay name is, TheLittleGreenChameleon. ;)


Like this new end picture? Put your answer below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

=^^= Because this blog is for everyone, please be appropriate! Don't forget to be kind and not to bully. If you break any of these rules your comment will be removed! Thank you!

-Wolfs ;D

Check out these posts!

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets