Sunday, July 21, 2013

Den is on the Epic List?!?!

Okay, so hey jammers. Sorry I haven't been posting glitches. I'm just busy with family, summer school and etc this summer. Anyways, Today guess what. As you can tell from the title, MY DEN IS ON THE EPIC LIST :D. I am very excited and happy! Sadly, It's not a very good den XD. Well, probably later on i will be posting a bunch of glitches. See you later, jammers!


:D


Thanks for reading!

P.S., Sorry i didn't put my picture at the bottom. I am at my Grandparents house so I couldn't. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

=^^= Because this blog is for everyone, please be appropriate! Don't forget to be kind and not to bully. If you break any of these rules your comment will be removed! Thank you!

-Wolfs ;D

Check out these posts!

Rainbow Links

By Blog Gadgets